As of Jetpack CRM v.5.0.0, custom fields created in the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor plugin can be synced with Jetpack CRM WooSync. To ensure it will sync properly, follow the guide below on setting up the custom fields.
Custom Fields in Jetpack CRM
First, create a custom field in Jetpack CRM, which corresponds to the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor. You can follow these steps to do that:
- Log into the site’s WP Admin dashboard.
- Go to Jetpack CRM > CRM Settings > Custom Fields to create the custom field.
- Scroll down and click the “Save Custom Fields” button.
You can find detailed instructions for creating custom fields here.
After creating a custom field, you will see the custom field name at the top left of the custom field’s box. The custom field slug will be shown in teal below the custom field name.
For example, in the image below “Billing Test” is the custom field name, and “billing-test” is the custom field slug.
Custom Fields in WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor
Next, add the Jetpack CRM custom field slug to the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor by following these steps:
- From the site’s WP Admin Dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- When creating or editing a Checkout Field, enter the Jetpack CRM custom field slug as the Checkout Field name.
For example, in the image below, “billing-test” is the Jetpack CRM custom field slug, and has been entered as the name of the WooCommerce Checkout Field.
Note: You may also use a text with an underscore (
billing_test) in WooCommerce Checkout Add-On and it should still sync fine. Jetpack CRM custom fields follow the WP slug convention, thus the CRM custom fields use hyphen in slugs.