If you are using Jetpack CRM on a separate site and want to add contacts via Gravity Forms from an external site, please follow the steps in this guide. Otherwise, if you only have one site, please check this separate guide on setting up your Gravity Forms to work properly with Jetpack CRM.
The plugins you will need:
- Jetpack CRM – installed and activated on your CRM site
- Jetpack CRM Gravity Forms – installed and activated on your CRM site
- Jetpack CRM API Connector – installed and activated on your external site
- Gravity Forms (official plugin) – installed and activated on your external site
- On the CRM site, go to Jetpack CRM > Core Modules and make sure API is enabled.
- Then, go to Jetpack CRM > Settings > API and copy the API Endpoint, API Key, and API Secret.
- On the external site where the Gravity Forms is, install and activate the Jetpack CRM API Connector extension. Then, go to Jetpack CRM API in the WP Admin dashboard, and enter the API Endpoint, API Key, and API Secret that you got/copied from the CRM site. More on this here.
- On the external site, ensure the Gravity Forms form is properly set up to work with Jetpack CRM. Please note that the form should have a hidden field with the
jetpackcrm-addvalue. Please check this guide to know more about setting up Gravity Forms.
- On the CRM site, install and activate the Jetpack Gravity Forms Connect extension/plugin.
Once you have completed these steps, when someone submits the Gravity Forms form on the external site, it should be added as a contact on the CRM site.