If you’ve enabled account registration in your WordPress settings, you can use the WordPress Utilities extension to automatically add new WordPress users as Jetpack CRM contacts.
Follow these steps to do that:
- Make sure the Jetpack CRM WordPress Utilities extension is installed on the site. This guide explains how to install extensions.
That’s it! Whenever someone fills out the default WordPress user registration form, they will automatically be added as a Jetpack CRM contact.
Import Existing WordPress Users
If you already had WordPress users before installing the WordPress Utilities extension, you can follow these steps to import those users as Jetpack CRM contacts.
- Log into your site’s WP Admin dashboard.
- From the main WordPress menu, go to Jetpack CRM.
- From the main Jetpack CRM page (or from any Jetpack CRM admin page), go to Tools > WordPress Users. You should now see a list of all WordPress users.
- Click the “Import Contacts” button and wait for the import to complete.
After completing those steps, you should see all those WordPress users listed as Jetpack CRM contacts on your main Contacts page.