Creating invoices with the same items over and over can be tedious. With our Invoicing Pro extension (v2.7.5 or higher), you can create predefined invoice items by following these steps:
- Log into your site’s WP Admin dashboard.
- From the top menu on any Jetpack CRM admin page, go to Tools > Invoice Items, which will bring you to the “Jetpack CRM Invoice Itemiser” page.
- On the “Jetpack CRM Invoice Itemiser” page, enter the product name, product description, and product price for a predefined invoice item.
- Click the “Add” button to save the predefined invoice item.
- Repeat steps 3-4 to add as many predefined invoice items as you’d like.
After you’ve created your predefined invoice items, you can add them to invoices by following these steps:
- From your site’s WP Admin dashboard, go to Jetpack CRM > Invoices.
- Click the “Add new invoice” button to create a new invoice. You will see a dropdown list with all of your predefined invoice items below the “Customise” section of the invoice.
- Click the dropdown list, select the desired predefined invoice item from the list, and click the “Add item” button to add the predefined item to the invoice.
- Repeat step 3 to add as many predefined items to the invoice as you’d like.
- Finish making your desired changes to the invoice, and click the “Save Invoice” button.