Jetpack CRM is a free WordPress plugin. This means getting setup initially is super simple. If you’re reading this, you’ve probably already downloaded and activated the plugin. If you haven’t, you can get Jetpack CRM installed in a few simple steps.
Installing Jetpack CRM from your WP Admin Dashboard
Log into your WP Admin dashboard, and go to Plugins > Add New. Then follow these steps:
- Search for Jetpack CRM. This should show the plugin in the WordPress directory.
- Click Install Now next to the plugin.
- The Install Now button will change to Activate after Jetpack CRM has been installed. Click the Activate button.
Installing Jetpack CRM by Manual Upload
If you’d prefer to upload Jetpack CRM manually, or the above installation method doesn’t work for some reason, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Jetpack CRM plugin page, and click the Download button. This should download the plugin’s .zip file to your computer.
- Log into your WP Admin dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin. Select the Jetpack CRM .zip file to be uploaded, and click Install Now.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
Further Help Installing
WordPress provides a detailed guide on installing and managing plugins here.
If you need more help installing the Jetpack CRM plugin, please do let us know.