Jetpack CRM’s AWeber connect extension allows you to start automatically adding subscribers as you add new contacts to your CRM.
Connect to Aweber
- Open up the settings page for AWeber Connect (in Jetpack CRM > CRM Settings), then click the link to get your Authorisation code
- After clicking the link, you’ll be taken to AWeber and given an Authorisation code after accepting the permissions needed, enter this into the settings and hit save
- Once you’ve logged into your account, you’ll be given an Authorisation code
- Copy down the authorization code and save it into the settings, this will then give you a choice of list to add new contacts to.
- Once you’ve setup the settings, new contacts will be added to your chosen AWeber list.