This guide explains how to select which type of client portal file view you want to use. There are three modes available: Simple, List, and Thumbnail gallery.
It’s important to note that for automatic thumbnail generation, you may need to change a server setting, click here to see the guide on enabling that.
Choosing a File View Mode
It’s super simple to choose which file view mode you want to use on your client portal. First up here’s what you need to make sure of before you start:
- Jetpack CRM (core) plugin installed and activated
- ‘Client Portal’ extension enabled (Jetpack CRM -> Extensions -> Activate under ‘client portal’)
- Client Portal Pro installed and activated
… once you’ve got those sorted, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Client Portal Pro Setup page:
- Select the option you want from the ‘File Layout’ drop down box:
- Click ‘Save Style Changes’:
Your client portal files will now be viewable in whichever view type you’ve selected.